02 July 2013

A Time to Breathe

All natural, 100% pure, vegan Snake Oil
It's done!  The insanity that was the month of June is behind me and now I can take a deep breath and relax for a little while, but only a little while.  Blueberry Fest was great, and this past weekend at ConTemporal was out of this world (many times, quite literally)!  What a fantastic event it was!

I had done everything I could to prepare myself ahead of time for ConTemporal, a three-day Steampunk convention in Raleigh.  I think I did pretty well.  I set small, manageable, consistent goals for myself for getting things done, and as long as I worked steadily and stuck to my to-do list, I was fine.  There was so much to do to prepare!  There were not only products to make, but there were displays to make and costumes to put together.  Whew!  Lots of hustle.

But now it's over.  I'll post pictures in another blog post.  For now, though, I'm giving attention to post-show recovery.  I've added all the new Steampunk products to my website and edited all the pictures I took at the show.  I have time to do housework again, catching up from last week.  I can now see the work that everyone else in the house is doing and appreciate it, because my eyes aren't clouded with my own tasks.  It all feels so great again!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: