23 May 2012

Theme Songs

The shipped cha-cha dancing motion file assign...
The shipped cha-cha dancing motion file assigned to the Baby model data (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
You might remember watching the show Ally McBeal, and if you know the show at all, there was an episode in which Ally starts seeing a psychiatrist (played by Tracy Ullman) in an effort to get rid of her dancing baby hallucinations.  In the course of the first session, the psychiatrist asks her, "Theme song?"  Ally has no clue to what she's referring and shows her confusion.  The psychiatrist explains that your personal theme song is a song that boosts your spirits, gives you that "oomph" to get through a situation.

Following that episode, I decided that I needed a theme song.  Mine's "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison.



This is the song that gets me going, energizes me and puts a kick in my step.

It stands to reason that my older daughter would end up having her own theme song (also adopted by my younger daughter).  I couldn't think of a better song in all the world for my little CEO Kid than this one.  It's "Firework" by Katy Perry, and I love it.




What's your theme song?  Which song motivates you, energizes you and keeps you moving toward your goals?

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: